Choosing your bridesmaids is a very important task at the beginning of your wedding planning. You will need your most reliable and best friends by your side when the organising gets a little hectic (there is no such thing as a stress free wedding!). Some of you brides will have known for years exactly who you will choose, while for others the decision may not be so straightforward. This is YOUR wedding day so may sure you are happy with your overall choice. Your friends will understand that it is just not practical to pick everyone.
When you are asking those special ladies, make it memorable. Perhaps organise a ladies lunch where you greet them with personalised bridesmaid cards, or send them as a nice surprise via snail mail. I love getting a hand written card in the post, it makes a nice change to bills! I have put together my Top 10 Bridesmaids Cards I found on Etsy. They are all very affordable and will be delivered to your front door. Allowing you to sit back, relax and think about what ladies will be lucky enough to receive one! Oh, and don’t forget a gift for your bridesmaids on the wedding day!
10. Hot Pink “Will You Be My Bridesmaid” Card – the create shop
9. Sassy Will You Be My Bridesmaid Card – Cami’s Paperie
8. “Plan, Stand, Cry, Laugh” Bridesmaid Card – By Alice Boutique
7. DIY Be My Bridesmaid Kit – ‘i do’ it yourself
6. Coral Be My Bridesmaid Card – Simply Modern Design
5. I’ve Got My Guy Bridesmaid Card – Your Happily Ever After
4. Will You Be My Bridesmaid… Card – The Inspired Note
3. Will You Be My Bridesmaid Doll Card – flapperdoodle
2. Will You Be My Bridesmaid (
Bitch) Card – Julie Ann Art
1. Be My Bridesmaid Retro Card – ‘i do’ it yourself