Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. If you’re planning a girly day out to enjoy an inspirational workshop full of tips and advice, obvs it will want to be amazing if you’re going to part with your hard-earned cash! Well, we are super excited because we found a wedding workshop with a difference that comes highly recommended – the fabulous Weddings By Jen. One of Ireland’s top wedding photographers, Jen has captured thousands of weddings, including the nuptials of Irish celebs such as Pippa O’Connor, Glenda Gilson and Karen Koster. Yep, you heard us right – PIPPA! Jen has seen it all and wants to share her wisdom with excited brides-to-be and their main ladies!
On Sunday June 11th at the stylish and sophisticated Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa, Jenny McCarthy will team up with some of the country’s finest wedding professionals to share their advice and tips with brides-to-be to ensure a stress-free wedding day.
Nestled on 21 acres in the historic heart of Meath, yet just 18km from Dublin city centre, this delightful day out at Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa will include Jen’s advice and tips for your wedding day and the all important dos and don’ts to ensure the most stress-free and romantic day. The event which runs from 11am until 4pm, will be broken down into two sections with guests arriving to a welcome reception with luxury goodie bags followed by invaluable advice on hair, makeup, tan, wedding dress styling, styling for guests, the groom and groomsmen. Afternoon tea will be served by Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa at the interval.
The wedding workshops will feature advice and tips from Ireland’s leading wedding professionals including:
- Derrick Carberry, Celebrity Makeup Artist, who will talk through makeup looks for that special day
- Lisa & Linda of Bellamianta Tan who will give tips on how to achieve a natural looking tan without destroying that all-important white or ivory dress!
- Paula King from Tamem Michael Bridal Couture to talk through wedding dress styles and body shapes
- Alana Miley from The Lash Lounge to discuss lashes that last your wedding day & throughout the honeymoon
- Cathy O’Connor Stylist will explore outfits for the wedding day for mother of the bride, giving tips on guest styling and the day after, right through to honeymoon looks
- Louis Copeland will talk through identifying the perfect suit for the groom, groomsmen and fathers of the bride and groom
Doors open at 10am with the event running from 11am until 4pm. Tickets for the event are €95 (+€4 booking fee) and available from www.weddingsbyjen.ie/events. Dunboyne Castle Hotel & Spa is offering an overnight rate from €100 per person sharing, including breakfast for all ticket holders. Call +353 1 801 3500 for more information or visit www.dunboynecastlehotel.com