Follow us to the majestic surroundings of West Cork for this dreamy wedding photo shoot…
Set along the breath-taking Wild Atlantic Way, we can’t help but get swept away in this whirlwind of seaside whimsy and rugged romance.
Stylist and bespoke bridal designer, Alice Halliday, let us in on the secret details and inspiration behind the creative shoot.
“Shot on location at The West Cork Hotel, Skibbereen, this shoot took inspiration from our local surroundings. West Cork has so many places of astounding natural beauty, such as nearby Lough Hyne lake. Our idea was that our bride had emerged from the lake, with this other worldly mermaid-like beauty.”
“The jewellery collection by Colin Johnson titled ‘The Lough Hyne Collection’ was the perfect starting point for styling the looks. Nature and vintage opulence married together, creating this look of bohemian elegance that also reflects the Edwardian period style of the hotel.”
Photo Shoot Credits:
- Styling, Bridal Couture and Accessories – Alice Halliday
- Photography – Anya O’Driscoll Photography
- Models – Cliodhna Octigan of Pulse Models Cork and Sonny Sampson
- Hair & Make Up – Fusion Hair and Make Up Lounge, Clonakilty, Co Cork
- Creative Director and Floral Design – Sara Haggerty of Sara Jane Weddings
- Props and Assistant – Karen Lubbock of Loved Again Interiors
- Rings – Aoife O’Mahony Design
- Earrings, Cufflinks and Necklace – Colin Johnson Jewellery
- Groom’s Suit – Sean Murray Fashions
- Location – West Cork Hotel