Ballyroe Heights Hotel
Couples seeking a breathtakingly beautiful venue need look no further than the tranquil setting of Ballyroe Heights Hotel.
We are one of Ireland’s most enchanting venues and the perfect place for the perfect beginning. Our priority from the moment we meet is to ensure that the months and weeks leading up to your wedding are less stressful and that wonderful memories of your special day remain with you, your families and guests forever.
Our all inclusive wedding package comprises of the following:
- Pre wedding consultations with our experienced team
- Red carpet welcome with champagne for bridal party
- Pianist to entertain your guests on our beautiful baby grand piano
- Our magnificent lobby or Summit Suite both with panoramic views of the Sliabh Mish Mountains and Tralee Bay may be used for your drinks reception or weather permitting, your drinks reception may be served al-fresco on our patio area.
- You are welcome to supply your own drinks reception of champagne, prosecco, brandy, bailey’s and whiskey.
- We will provide mulled wine or sangria, tea, coffee, biscuits and a selection of freshly prepared canapés for your guests on arrival.
- Choice of our fresh floral arrangements or silver candelabras for each table.
- Crisp white linen and linen napkins on all tables to provide you with the perfect background for your table decor
- Exquisite white linen chair covers with bow colour of your choice
- Choose your wedding menu from our extensive selection which can be individually personalised to suit all tastes.
- Suitable piped background music during your wedding meal
- P.A. system at top table for speeches
- Selection of antique or modern silver cake stands with traditional silver cake knife
- Evening reception buffet
- Bar exemption
- Private heated garden
- Luxurious honeymoon suite which is elegantly furnished with the French theme of Louis XIV for your wedding night including a champagne breakfast served to your room
- Special accommodation rates for your guests including two complimentary bedrooms
- Introduction of bridal party and entrance music for the bride and groom
- Personalised photographic menus of the bride and groom
- Use of the hotel candy cart with a selection of jars and scoops, Ferrero Rocher stand and our personalised wedding card post-box
A venue for all your needs.....
We offer a choice of rooms to cater for all size weddings and Ballyroe Heights Hotel also hosts Civil Marriage Ceremonies, Multi-Cultural Ceremonies, Informal Blessings and Civil Partnerships and Commitment Ceremonies for same sex couples.
Whether you wish for an intimate blessing ceremony or a lavish reception for hundreds our elegant setting and highly professional staff will ensure a memorable day. We have a strict one wedding per day policy.
To arrange a viewing please contact
Jonathan Collins on 066 712 6796
Reviews for Ballyroe Heights HotelAverage Rating: 5.0 out of 5 - based on 347 reviews
Reviews for Ballyroe Heights Hotel
by Martina & Liamon Mon, 24th October, 2016
My new husband and I got married in Ballyroe Heights Hotel last month and it definitely was the best day of our lives. The staff were fantastic both in the lead up and on the day. Nothing was too much for them. The food and service was outstanding on the day .....we are still getting great feedback on the beautiful ... Read More
by Trevor O Connellon Sun, 23rd October, 2016
We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Ballyroe Heights Hotel on the 7th October 2016. We could not have asked for a better venue or a more professional and friendly management and staff than at Ballyroe Heights. From the outset the staff at Ballyroe Heights made the planning of our wedding a stress free journey to remember. We found ... Read More
by Alison & Edmund Flynnon Wed, 19th October, 2016
We got married on 1st January 2016 and had our wedding celebrations at the lovely Ballyroe Heights Hotel. A few years back, we were at a wedding there and said if we ever did tie the knot we knew the venue to pick. The hotel being a family run business, made it more of a personal experience. Also the location ... Read More
by Victoria & Nickon Wed, 19th October, 2016
We want to express our HUGE thanks to Ballyroe Heights for making our Wedding our dream day & better than we could ever have expected. Living in the UK we did most of our planning via email & Ballyroe was always extremely prompt in replying and answering any questions or queries we had. Special thanks goes to Mike who was ... Read More
by Linda and Liam Cotteron Tue, 18th October, 2016
We got married in Ballyroe Heights Hotel in March 2016 and could not recommend this hotel highly enough to anyone considering it. From the first day we stepped inside the door -everyone was so friendly and helpful. Nothing was a problem and Jonathan was always happy and on hand to discuss ideas we had around different aspects of our day. ... Read More