OUR WEDDING GIFT TO YOU...
Our exciting Wedding Package for 2019 and 2020 includes:
Couples seeking a breathtakingly beautiful venue need look no further than the tranquil setting of Ballyroe Heights Hotel.
We are one of Ireland’s most enchanting venues and the perfect place for the perfect beginning. Our priority from the moment we meet is to ensure that the months and weeks leading up to your wedding are less stressful and that wonderful memories of your special day remain with you, your families and guests forever.
Your journey begins…
* Pre wedding consultations with our experienced team
* Complimentary tasting of your chosen menu for the wedding couple
* Red carpet welcome with champagne for bridal party
* Music to entertain your guests during your pre-dinner reception
* Our magnificent lobby or Summit Suite both with panoramic views of the Sliabh Mish Mountains and Tralee Bay may be used for your drinks reception or weather permitting, your drinks reception may be served al-fresco on our patio area
* Tables dressed with fresh floral arrangements and silver candelabras
* Crisp white table linen, white linen chair covers and linen napkins to provide the perfect background for your table decor
* Choose your wedding menu from our extensive selection carefully created by our Executive Chef
* Introduction of bridal party and entrance music for the bride and groom
* Suitable piped background music during your wedding meal
* P.A. system at top table for speeches
* Selection of antique or modern silver cake stands with traditional silver cake knife
* Bar exemption
* Private heated garden
* Luxurious honeymoon suite which is elegantly furnished with the French theme of Louis XIV for your wedding night including champagne breakfast served to your room
* The venue hire for a Civil Ceremony is €200.00
* 10% discount January and February weddings
* Special accommodation rates for your guests
A venue for all your needs.....
We offer a choice of rooms to cater for all size weddings and Ballyroe Heights Hotel also hosts Civil Marriage Ceremonies, Multi-Cultural Ceremonies, Informal Blessings and Civil Partnerships and Commitment Ceremonies for same sex couples.
Whether you wish for an intimate blessing ceremony or a lavish reception for hundreds our elegant setting and highly professional staff will ensure a memorable day. We have a strict one wedding per day policy.
To arrange a viewing please contact
Jonathan Collins on 066 712 6796
by Jennifer and Patrick Masseyon Fri, 30th November, 2018
We had the most amazing day of our lives at the Ballyroe Heights where we got married recently. The staff and management were exceptional in every way, leading up to and on our wedding day. Nothing was too much trouble for them. The decor, food and the service was second to none. We wish we could do it all again. ... Read More
by Karen o Connoron Wed, 28th November, 2018
My husband Mattie and I had our wedding reception in the fabulous main ballroom upstairs. We had been together for a long time and had 6 children. We called to meet John at his home as there was a massive refurbishment going on in the hotel at the time we couldn’t even get in to see the place but after ... Read More
by Donal & Charmaineon Wed, 28th November, 2018
My wife and I got married in the Ballyroe just over two weeks ago. I can't thank Mike and his team enough for their help from start to finish. Anything we asked for no matter how big or small Mike was willing to go out of his way to help us It became clear very early from looking at venues ... Read More
by Caroline Walshon Wed, 28th November, 2018
Hi we had our wedding here on 19/12/2005. Even though it is nearly 13 years ago I still remember it like yesterday. I love Christmas and the ballyroe lived up to all my expectations as the decorations were just magical both inside and out. The staff went above and beyond to help us with our requests and nothing was a ... Read More
by Michelleon Wed, 28th November, 2018
I cannot recommend Ballyroe Heights Hotel enough as a venue for a wedding. It has everything you need, top location with breathtaking scenery for photos, the best food and a great team of staff who would do anything for you, nothing is a problem. Wish I could do it all over again!