OUR WEDDING GIFT TO YOU...
We are delighted to announce these exciting new additions to our wedding package
*Chauffeur driven Chrysler 300c wedding car to and from your wedding ceremony venue
*Complimentary champagne drinks reception to welcome your guests
*Six complimentary guest bedrooms in addition to your complimentary stay in our luxurious bridal suite
That’s not all…. we have teamed up with Hilsers and Billy Nolan Jewellers so that you can avail of a 10% discount on all wedding rings when you book your wedding with us
*Terms and conditions – Offer is valid for bookings made between 1st August, 2017 and 1st December, 2017. Minimum numbers of 150 at full package rate apply on final wedding invoice to avail of this offer. For weddings with numbers below 150 the above extras are available at a supplement of €500.00. Items in the inclusive packages and special offer packages cannot be substituted.
Call us now on 00 353 (0)66 7126796 to arrange a consultation with one of our experienced team.
Couples seeking a breathtakingly beautiful venue need look no further than the tranquil setting of Ballyroe Heights Hotel.
We are one of Ireland’s most enchanting venues and the perfect place for the perfect beginning. Our priority from the moment we meet is to ensure that the months and weeks leading up to your wedding are less stressful and that wonderful memories of your special day remain with you, your families and guests forever.
* Pre wedding consultations with our experienced team
* New all inclusive wedding package (*terms and conditions apply)
* Complimentary tasting of your chosen menu for the wedding couple
* Red carpet welcome with champagne for bridal party
* Pianist to entertain your guests on our beautiful baby grand piano
* Our magnificent lobby or Summit Suite both with panoramic views of the Sliabh Mish Mountains and Tralee Bay may be used for your drinks reception or weather permitting, your drinks reception may be served al-fresco on our patio area
* We will provide mulled wine or sangria, tea, coffee, homemade cookies and a selection of freshly prepared canapés for your guests on arrival.
* You are welcome to supply your own drinks reception of brandy, Baileys’ and whiskey
* Choice of our fresh floral arrangements or silver candelabras
* Crisp white linen and linen napkins on all tables to provide you with the perfect background for your table decor
* Exquisite white linen chair covers with bow colour of your choice
* Choose your wedding menu from our extensive selection which can be individually personalised to suit all tastes.
* Suitable piped background music during your wedding meal
* P.A. system at top table for speeches
* Selection of antique or modern silver cake stands with traditional silver cake knife
* Evening reception buffet
* Bar exemption
* Private heated garden
* Luxurious honeymoon suite which is elegantly furnished with the French theme of Louis XIV for your wedding night including champagne breakfast served to your room
* Special accommodation rates for your guests
* Introduction of bridal party and entrance music for the bride and groom
* Personalised photographic menus of the bride and groom
* Use of the hotel candy cart with a selection of jars and scoops, Ferrero Rocher stand and our personalised wedding card post-box
A venue for all your needs.....
We offer a choice of rooms to cater for all size weddings and Ballyroe Heights Hotel also hosts Civil Marriage Ceremonies, Multi-Cultural Ceremonies, Informal Blessings and Civil Partnerships and Commitment Ceremonies for same sex couples.
Whether you wish for an intimate blessing ceremony or a lavish reception for hundreds our elegant setting and highly professional staff will ensure a memorable day. We have a strict one wedding per day policy.
To arrange a viewing please contact
Jonathan Collins on 066 712 6796
by Denison Wed, 11th October, 2017
Wow what a hotel. We got married on the 15th Sept 2017. From start to finish Jonathon and Patrick made this whole experience stress free. This hotel has everything you need for a great Wedding, views that are breath taking for pictures, the best trained and genuinely friendly staff we have ever encountered, and the most beautiful food you will ... Read More
by Fiona Smithon Sun, 8th October, 2017
We had our wedding in the Ballyroe Heights Hotel on the 9th of September and what can we say it was the most enjoyable and memorable day of our lives. From the very outset, Mike Ryle and his team were just impeccable and no request was too big or too small. Every detail that we requested was done to such ... Read More
by Kerina Bulmanon Sat, 7th October, 2017
We recently had the pleasure of having our wedding reception at The Ballyroe Heights Hotel in Tralee. We could not have been happier with the level of service we received from them. From start to finish absolutely nothing was a problem for them, at times we felt like we were taking advantage of what they were offering as they could ... Read More
by Helena Dohertyon Tue, 3rd October, 2017
We just celebrated our wedding 4 days ago. We are on a high. Everything was perfect and exceeded any expectations one could have for their big day. The staff are polite, friendly and efficient. Our meal was super tasty and everything cooked perfectly and served at correct temperature. The rooms are spotless and many of our guests complemented all of ... Read More
by Eleanor Coffeyon Mon, 2nd October, 2017
My husband and I had our wedding in Ballyroe Heights Hotel in March 2017. From start to finish we were dealt with the upmost professionalism. Mike and all the team were so helpful and always there to offer help and advice and to answer any queries we had. The staff in the hotel are second to none. All our wedding ... Read More