OUR WEDDING GIFT TO YOU...
Ballyroe Heights have just launched an exciting new wedding package. This package includes a complimentary Chrysler wedding car and all new menus designed and prepared with passion and pride by Executive Chef John O’ Leary and his team.
Couples seeking a breathtakingly beautiful venue need look no further than the tranquil setting of Ballyroe Heights Hotel.
We are one of Ireland’s most enchanting venues and the perfect place for the perfect beginning. Our priority from the moment we meet is to ensure that the months and weeks leading up to your wedding are less stressful and that wonderful memories of your special day remain with you, your families and guests forever.
Your journey begins…
* Pre wedding consultations with our experienced team
* Complimentary tasting of your chosen menu for the wedding couple
* Red carpet welcome with champagne for bridal party
* Music to entertain your guests during your pre-dinner reception
* Our magnificent lobby or Summit Suite both with panoramic views of the Sliabh Mish Mountains and Tralee Bay may be used for your drinks reception or weather permitting, your drinks reception may be served al-fresco on our patio area
* Tables dressed with fresh floral arrangements and silver candelabras
* Crisp white table linen, white linen chair covers and linen napkins to provide the perfect background for your table decor
* Choose your wedding menu from our extensive selection carefully created by our Executive Chef
* Introduction of bridal party and entrance music for the bride and groom
* Suitable piped background music during your wedding meal
* P.A. system at top table for speeches
* Selection of antique or modern silver cake stands with traditional silver cake knife
* Bar exemption
* Private heated garden
* Luxurious honeymoon suite which is elegantly furnished with the French theme of Louis XIV for your wedding night including champagne breakfast served to your room
* The venue hire for a Civil Ceremony is €200.00
* 10% discount January and February weddings
* Special accommodation rates for your guests
A venue for all your needs.....
We offer a choice of rooms to cater for all size weddings and Ballyroe Heights Hotel also hosts Civil Marriage Ceremonies, Multi-Cultural Ceremonies, Informal Blessings and Civil Partnerships and Commitment Ceremonies for same sex couples.
Whether you wish for an intimate blessing ceremony or a lavish reception for hundreds our elegant setting and highly professional staff will ensure a memorable day. We have a strict one wedding per day policy.
To arrange a viewing please contact
Jonathan Collins on 066 712 6796
by Martin & Maire O'Brienon Thu, 11th January, 2018
Recently got married in Tralee and had reception in Ballyroe Heights Hotel...really cannot say enough about this venue and all staff. Everything was amazing and nothing was too much trouble for management. The location is ideal, the function room is fantastic, the food was delicious. All of our family and friends stayed in the hotel, booked it out, all had ... Read More
by Mary Burkeon Tue, 9th January, 2018
We had the most magical wedding day at the Ballyroe Heights Hotel on New Years Eve. Staff are wonderful, food is amazing and rooms are gorgeous. We couldn't have asked for a better venue for our special day. Managers, Patrick and Johnathon took care of our every need from the moment of booking our wedding with the hotel until the ... Read More
by Anita O Connellon Thu, 30th November, 2017
Excellent wedding venue, catered for our every need. Where on hand day and night to assist with any questions. Everything about the venue was exceptional, would highly recommend.
by Cian Healyon Thu, 30th November, 2017
I would highly recommend Ballyroe Heights hotel. Myself and my wife got married here yesterday and everything was perfect. Firstly the managers and reception staff who helped put my mind at ease anytime I had an issue (from outside the hotel) they made the necessary calls so we did not have to worry. Secondly would like to mention the floor ... Read More
by Nikkion Thu, 30th November, 2017
Beautiful hotel for a wedding reception. Management and staff are very friendly, food is amazing. Would not hesitate to recommend Ballyroe heights hotel to anyone for a wedding