Ballyroe Heights Hotel
Couples seeking a breathtakingly beautiful venue need look no further than the tranquil setting of Ballyroe Heights Hotel.
We are one of Ireland’s most enchanting venues and the perfect place for the perfect beginning. Our priority from the moment we meet is to ensure that the months and weeks leading up to your wedding are less stressful and that wonderful memories of your special day remain with you, your families and guests forever.
Our all inclusive wedding package comprises of the following:
- Pre wedding consultations with our experienced team
- Red carpet welcome with champagne for bridal party
- Pianist to entertain your guests on our beautiful baby grand piano
- Our magnificent lobby or Summit Suite both with panoramic views of the Sliabh Mish Mountains and Tralee Bay may be used for your drinks reception or weather permitting, your drinks reception may be served al-fresco on our patio area.
- You are welcome to supply your own drinks reception of champagne, prosecco, brandy, bailey’s and whiskey.
- We will provide mulled wine or sangria, tea, coffee, biscuits and a selection of freshly prepared canapés for your guests on arrival.
- Choice of our fresh floral arrangements or silver candelabras for each table.
- Crisp white linen and linen napkins on all tables to provide you with the perfect background for your table decor
- Exquisite white linen chair covers with bow colour of your choice
- Choose your wedding menu from our extensive selection which can be individually personalised to suit all tastes.
- Suitable piped background music during your wedding meal
- P.A. system at top table for speeches
- Selection of antique or modern silver cake stands with traditional silver cake knife
- Evening reception buffet
- Bar exemption
- Private heated garden
- Luxurious honeymoon suite which is elegantly furnished with the French theme of Louis XIV for your wedding night including a champagne breakfast served to your room
- Special accommodation rates for your guests including two complimentary bedrooms
- Introduction of bridal party and entrance music for the bride and groom
- Personalised photographic menus of the bride and groom
- Use of the hotel candy cart with a selection of jars and scoops, Ferrero Rocher stand and our personalised wedding card post-box
A venue for all your needs.....
We offer a choice of rooms to cater for all size weddings and Ballyroe Heights Hotel also hosts Civil Marriage Ceremonies, Multi-Cultural Ceremonies, Informal Blessings and Civil Partnerships and Commitment Ceremonies for same sex couples.
Whether you wish for an intimate blessing ceremony or a lavish reception for hundreds our elegant setting and highly professional staff will ensure a memorable day. We have a strict one wedding per day policy.
To arrange a viewing please contact
Jonathan Collins on 066 712 6796
Reviews for Ballyroe Heights HotelAverage Rating: 5.0 out of 5 - based on 373 reviews
Reviews for Ballyroe Heights Hotel
by Paul & Sarahon Wed, 30th November, 2016
After looking at a couple of venues and being from Tralee my fiancé and I decided on Ballyroe Heights, having attended many weddings there over years. The location is fantastic just a few minutes from Tralee. From the moment we made the initial appointment nothing was overlooked from our meeting with Jonathan. We got married on the June Bank Holiday ... Read More
by Gerardine and Paon Wed, 30th November, 2016
I cant be more grateful to Ballyroe for such an amazing wedding day,from the day we booked ,to the menu tasting to the final questions leading up to the day ,i had no doubt that the day would go with no bother,,the food is always 150% and again the wedding meal was just that,i cant thank them enough,to the staff ... Read More
by Fiona Carmodyon Tue, 29th November, 2016
Hi, Myself and my husband held our wedding reception at Ballyroe Heights Hotel last April. From our very first meeting with the brilliant manager, Mike Ryle, we were both welcomed so warmly and treated with such kindness, it really set the tone for our whole wedding experience. The hotel gave us so many different choices, so many menus, so many ... Read More
by Dymphna griffin & niall cliffordon Tue, 29th November, 2016
We held our wedding in the ballyroe heights hotel in august of 2016. I cannot talk highly enough about the hotel and its staff. Nothing was ever too much for them, always at the end of the phone with excellent advice through it all.attention to detail and communication re our wedding was at such a high standard.we both felt it ... Read More
by Tom Shanahanon Tue, 29th November, 2016
Gina and I give Ballyroe Heights our highest recommendation. With mother nature as the perfect backdrop, every aspect of our planning process revolved around warm hospitality, impeccable service, and delicious food. Gina and I experienced, first hand, the team’s unparalleled attention to detail. Our wedding day was perfect, Ballyroe made every moment a joyful time of celebration. Thank you Mike ... Read More