We oﬀer a range of wedding packages & menus for you to choose from and we're also very happy to custom design a menu to reﬂect your own speciﬁc preferences if required. You talk, we listen; together we build your dream wedding day.
Providing a stunning backdrop for your wedding celebrations, the Elly Bay Suite with its exquisite crystal chandeliers will dazzle you and your guests. With a fully self contained banqueting suite and a range of features including our magical fairlight backdrop, we provide you with real value without compromise on this special day.
Wedding guests can enjoy the benefits of Spa Elysium at the Broadhaven Bay Hotel. For the Bride to be, we have make up artists who specialise in Bridal Make Up. Our expert team will give you the dream look using the renowned M.A.C. range.
Our wedding packages include the following:
- Professional wedding co-ordinator to assist you with plans and make sure your day runs exactly how you want it.
- Red carpet to welcome wedding party and guests on arrival
- Champagne for the Bridal Party on arrival
- Complimentary tea, coffee, biscuits, summer punch or mulled wine and a canapé reception for all the guests on arrival.
- Complimentary accommodation for the bride and groom in the Bridal Suite with a breakfast in bed the next morning.
- Complimentary accommodation for the bride and grooms parents
- Special overnight accommodation rates for your guests
- Complimentary use of the hotel Mercedes or Jaguar wedding cars
- Beautiful hotel garden, beach and key local spots for memorable photographs
- Ample free parking for all your guests
- Wine poured at starter, topped up with the soup course, topped with the main course and topped after dessert. Wine also for toast.
- Evening buffet which includes tea, coffee, freshly cut sandwiches and cocktail sausages
- Bar exemption
- Complimentary table decorations including fresh flowers, centrepiece, mirrors, petals and tea lights - giving the Elly Suite a magical feel.
- Complimentary chair covers with coloured organza sashes of your choice and coordinated table tops.
- Pre-wedding tasting meal from the wedding menu
- Complimentary use of the Ealu Leisure Centre.
by Steven & Siobhan Dohertyon Thu, 1st December, 2016
We had our wedding reception at The Broadhaven Bay Hotel in August 2015 and we cannot speak highly enough of the venue and the staff, they made it the heart day of our lives! From the moment rang to enquire about our wedding (as we live in England and therefore had to arrange it from home), to visiting David to ... Read More
by Kevin Dugganon Wed, 30th November, 2016
My wife and I got married in the Broadhaven Bay in July 2015. From the very moment we met David and Josephine to set a date and book the wedding venue we could not have been happier with the whole experience. The hotel were wonderful to deal with and their experience shone through on our big day. Many of our ... Read More
by Gary cloonanon Wed, 30th November, 2016
I would like to thank all the staff of the Broadhave Bay Hotel for their excellent service on our special day. From the moment we met Dave the "wedding planner" it was plain sailing. There was no stone left unturned. We were made feel at ease and had nothing to worry about and how right they were. I can't praise ... Read More
by katie keaneon Wed, 30th November, 2016
We got married in the broadhaven bay hotel in June 2015, they were a pleasure to deal with. The attention to detail was amazing and the staff couldn't be nicer. Our Guests are still talking about how great the reception was!!
by Teresa Gilmartinon Wed, 30th November, 2016
The whole place looked so beautiful decorated, clean and very well organized. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We were at several weddings there each time the food was so delicious, served by well trained staff.