Broadhaven Bay Hotel
A warm welcome awaits...
Love is a journey...There is only one happiness in life,
to love and be loved.
~ George Sands ~
Here at the Broadhaven Bay Hotel...
- We understand that each couple has a unique story to tell, which should be reflected in the wedding celebration.
- We believe that excellent planning starts with a clear understanding of your needs, style and wishes.
- We want to create weddings that have meaning, exude warmth, display poignancy, and sheer beauty that makes it a memorable event for the couple and the guests.
- We assist you every step of the way in your wedding planning with Personalized Services, Creativity, Expertise and Sincerity.
We oﬀer a range of wedding packages & menus for you to choose from and we're also very happy to custom design a menu to reﬂect your own speciﬁc preferences if required. You talk, we listen; together we build your dream wedding day.
Providing a stunning backdrop for your wedding celebrations, the Elly Bay Suite with its exquisite crystal chandeliers will dazzle you and your guests. With a fully self contained banqueting suite and a range of features including our magical fairlight backdrop, we provide you with real value without compromise on this special day.
Wedding guests can enjoy the benefits of Spa Elysium at the Broadhaven Bay Hotel. For the Bride to be, we have make up artists who specialise in Bridal Make Up. Our expert team will give you the dream look using the renowned M.A.C. range.
Our wedding packages include the following:
- Professional wedding co-ordinator to assist you with plans and make sure your day runs exactly how you want it.
- Red carpet to welcome wedding party and guests on arrival
- Champagne for the Bridal Party on arrival
- Complimentary tea, coffee, biscuits, summer punch or mulled wine and a canapé reception for all the guests on arrival.
- Complimentary accommodation for the bride and groom in the Bridal Suite with a breakfast in bed the next morning.
- Complimentary accommodation for the bride and grooms parents
- Special overnight accommodation rates for your guests
- Complimentary use of the hotel Mercedes or Jaguar wedding cars
- Beautiful hotel garden, beach and key local spots for memorable photographs
- Ample free parking for all your guests
- Wine poured at starter, topped up with the soup course, topped with the main course and topped after dessert. Wine also for toast.
- Evening buffet which includes tea, coffee, freshly cut sandwiches and cocktail sausages
- Bar exemption
- Complimentary table decorations including fresh flowers, centrepiece, mirrors, petals and tea lights - giving the Elly Suite a magical feel.
- Complimentary chair covers with coloured organza sashes of your choice and coordinated table tops.
- Pre-wedding tasting meal from the wedding menu
- Complimentary use of the Ealu Leisure Centre.
Reviews for Broadhaven Bay HotelAverage Rating: 5.0 out of 5 - based on 51 reviews
Reviews for Broadhaven Bay Hotel
by Grainne Tallott-Raeon Tue, 25th October, 2016
We were very happy with our wedding reception at the BBH, brilliant service from David and team and great to have such a well-run venue bringing people to Belmullet. Keep up the good work
by Melissa Walshon Mon, 24th October, 2016
We just had our wedding on the Broadhaven Bay Hotel on Fri 21st Oct and I can not recommend them enough. From the moment we booked our wedding til we left the day after wedding, they could not do enough for us, everything was perfect and nothing was to much bother, for David, Josephine and all the staff. Thank you ... Read More
by Jessica Larsonon Fri, 21st October, 2016
We are so happy we chose the Broadhaven Bay Hotel for our wedding venue. We booked two years in advance and it was such a simple and easy process. David was extremely helpful. Any suggestion we made, he said 'We can do that no problem'. Any question we had, he answered. Almost half our guests were from outside of Ireland, ... Read More
by Dennis Careyon Thu, 20th October, 2016
What a fantastic day, made even more special by the staff of the BroadHaven Bay Hotel. Everyone was made feel special and welcome from start to finish, no task to big or small , everything taken care of with special care and attention. Food was delicious and plentiful (especially the wild Salmon, wow) Would recommend whole heartedly
by Sharon Cuffeon Sun, 16th October, 2016
We had our wedding reception on 14/11/15 & all we both can say is thank you to the management and staff of the Broadhaven Bay for everything!!! To David, thank you so very much for all of your help in planning our day and on the day itself, you and your team were so attentive to us & our guests. ... Read More