Park Hotel Kiltimagh
At the Park Hotel, Kiltimagh,our award winning team of chefs will create versatile and imaginative menus, our banqueting team will ensure a prompt response to your enquiries and ensure that everything, including to the smallest details, are taken care of so that you can relax and enjoy the Wedding Day. Claire Mc Dermott our wedding coordinator will guide you through the all-important wedding day etiquette, advise you on the ideal table plan, design the best menu to suit your budget and talk you through the options and choices available at the Park Hotel, as well as being there on the day of your wedding reception to ensure everything runs smoothly and efficiently on your special day
The town of Kiltimagh and Mayo is also home to many local businesses that specialise in weddings and can provide you with all the additional extras you may require. So whether it's advice on a professional photographer, florists, hair & beauty salons you're looking for, the team at the Park Hotel will share tips and information gained from their years of experience in hosting weddings.
Within close proximity of the Park Hotel there are also many picturesque locations that provide countless wedding photography possibilities.
At the Park Hotel , Kiltimagh we guarantee to only host one wedding reception per day.
This year we have introduced an all inclusive package, some of the items in the package are included below
- Tea/Coffee, biscuits, Scones, Mulled Wine or White Wine Fruit Punch and Canapes on arrival for all your guests
- Chair Covers and Sash to suit your bridal colours
- Fairy Light Backdrop to frame your top table
- Individually created Centre pieces to adorn your table chosen by you!
- Evening Buffet included
- Wine Corkage complementary
- Two Rooms complementary aswell as the bridal suite on the day of your wedding
- All rooms in the hotel at a discounted wedding rate
- Shuttle Service included to bring guests home within a 20km radius
- Two nights Bed & Breakfast in our sister hotel The Mill Park, Donegal
- Overnight stay and Evening Meal on your first years wedding anniversary
You can contact Claire to find out more details about this package and other packages available in the hotel.
You may consider to …
- Choose your dining times to suit your day
- Have your speeches before or after the meal to avoid all those nerves
- Choose the seating layout to suit you in our Banqueting Suite
- Choose the linen napkin fold for your tables
- Choose your Song, which will announce your arrival into the room for your banqueting meal
- Choose the type of flower for your table arrangements
- Choose which rooms you wish your guests to be accommodated in
- Choose which centre pieces you would like provide for your tables
- If you would like the Shuttle bus to be made available to take your guests home if they are not staying in the hotel
- How many rooms you would like to be held, for your Wedding guests at your special wedding rate.
- Choose to host your arrival reception indoor our outdoors
- Choose to have your evening buffet delivered to your tables instead of queuing.
Reviews for Park Hotel KiltimaghAverage Rating: 4.9 out of 5 - based on 18 reviews
Reviews for Park Hotel Kiltimagh
by Catriona Maloneon Sun, 17th November, 2013
We had our reception in The Park Hotel, Kiltimagh on October 25th. I am from Kiltimagh and we felt very lucky to have The Park Hotel on our doorstep. From the initial planning stages Claire was fantastic to work with, she gave us so many pieces of advice and tips to take the stress out of wedding planning. I felt ... Read More
by Noreen & Frank Smithon Wed, 13th November, 2013
We would like to say a huge thank you to Claire and all the staff at the Park Hotel Kiltimagh. From day one booking our wedding with the Park Hotel was easy and straight forward, yet every detail was taken into consideration. Claire made us feel so relaxed and at ease leaving this part of our wedding in her very ... Read More
by Allan O' Keeffeon Mon, 11th November, 2013
The Park Hotel in Kiltimagh put on a 5 star show for our wedding. Every little detail was looked after, the food was exceptional and the service exemplary. Feedback from friends and family could not have praised the Hotel and Staff more.
by brendan & fidelma mcdonaghon Thu, 7th November, 2013
Brendan and I chose the Park hotel for our wedding this year because it was local to us. We dealt with Claire, the wedding coordinator, for all of the preparations right up to the big day itself. She was so helpful giving us a list of bands, djs, florists etc and answering all of our queries. The day itself was ... Read More
by Stephen Burkeon Wed, 6th November, 2013
Had our wedding back in September and from start to finish the day and everything that The Park did in helping us prepare was a cut above the rest. Their attention to details and service is 5 stars. I couldn't recommend Claire and her team enough. Its a real assurance when everything is so well organised and presented. All our ... Read More