The Park Hotel, Dungarvan
Overlooking the glistening Colligan Estuary, with the backdrop of the Comeragh Mountains and surrounded by 5 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens, the Park Hotel provides the ideal setting for your wedding day.
Having recently completed a major €7.5 million refurbishment, our bright and spacious lobby with its large winding staircase and subtle colour tones is a perfect place to welcome your guests after your wedding ceremony.
Our elegant Deise Ballroom can accommodate in excess of 300 guests. The suite boasts high ceilings decorated with chandeliers, large bay windows, its own private entrance and large bar area. Committed service from our excellent staff and management will ensure you have a day to remember.
Our wedding host will work closely with you on all aspects of your reception and can assist with contact details for florists, photographers and entertainment, as required.
The Park Hotel is also fully certified to host civil ceremony weddings which can take place in a number of venues - in our beautifully appointed ballroom, or for smaller parties, in our bright and spacious Conservatory Suite.
We will faciliate your dream day as much as possible and are happy to assist with all requests. Services include:
- Professional, yet friendly, help and advice in organising your special day. Our specially appointed Wedding Co-ordinator works closely with the bridal couple to ensure that the day runs as smoothly and as happily as possible.
- An elegant red carpet welcome reception on your return as the newly married couple! The gardens at the Park Hotel will provide a wonderful backdrop for your photographs. Ample car parking facilities are available.
- Complimentary champagne for the Bride and Groom on arrival at the hotel to celebrate the beautiful day, and complimentary tea/coffee reception for all your guests will be provided within a specially appointed function room.
- Complimentary overnight luxury accommodation and breakfast for the Bride and Groom at the Park Hotel or at our either of our sister Flynn Hotels, the Imperial Hotel in Cork City or the Old Ground Hotel, Ennis, near Shannon Airport.
- Catering for up to 300 guests,with complimentary hire of our Banqueting Suite.
- Special rates for luxury accommodation
- Beautifully presented table arrangements, including floral arrangments, candles and linen napkins, chosen to suit your particular colour scheme. Guest wedding menus will be personalised for your banqueting experience.
- VAT is included in all proposed costs and no service charge will be added.
- There is a 10% discount on weddings booked Monday - Wednesday (excluding Christmas)
Reviews for The Park Hotel, DungarvanAverage Rating: 5.0 out of 5 - based on 13 reviews
Reviews for The Park Hotel, Dungarvan
by Kat Hurleyon Tue, 25th October, 2016
Our whole experience with The Park Hotel was excellent. I could not speak highly enough of the staff, they were so helpful. The quality of the wedding meal was superb, and many guests commented on it. I could find no fault with The Park and I would have no hesitation in recommending Pierce, Declan and the staff for a wedding.
by Sally Austinon Tue, 25th October, 2016
My husband and I had our wedding reception at the park hotel Dungarvan on the 17th of August. The park hotel were amazing from start to finish. We live in Australia and initially we thought it might be difficult to plan from overseas but the staff at the park hotel made this a breeze. They were so helpful, promt in ... Read More
by Yvonne Tuohyon Tue, 25th October, 2016
We had our wedding in the Park Hotel Dungarvan this year and it was absolutely amazing. From the very first day we booked out wedding the Park Hotel staff have been fantastic. We met Declan who couldn't have been more helpful and informative. We also had our wedding ceremony in the conservatory in the hotel which all our guests were ... Read More
by Sadhbhon Wed, 19th October, 2016
The Park hotel could not have been more accommodating and helpful in meeting our ideas and plans. So many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the day and we have the staff to thank, especially the manager, Declan, and head chef.
by Mr and Mrs cunninghamon Fri, 14th October, 2016
Where do we start. ...it was all so relaxing pierce had everything organised when we arrived everyone was happy and well caterd for...I didn't have to think of anything because it was all done ahead of me. The meal. ...absolutely faultless and every body talked about the portion was endless. ... it really was a relaxing beautiful day in a ... Read More