Calling all ridey brideys and your flock of fabulous maids! You’re gonna go wild when you hear our news! We’re ready and PUMPED to take our collaboration DIY Wedding Workshops with Oh Me, Oh My DIY on the road after our fun-filled day out in Cork last month.
We’re hitting Dublin Zoo on Sunday April 3rd for a day full of DIY demos, cake, cocktails and general bridal fun. So grab your gals or your mama, heck we don’t even care if you fake being engaged – everyone’s welcome! It’s gonna be bold and bright with a tropical twist for all you eclectic, trendy and alternative brides-to-be.
Each attendee will leave laden down with a goodie bag and their DIY projects – all our demos are hands-on. Be ready to get stuck in, there’s no sitting still looking at a projector screen around here!
See full deets and a few inspirational pictures behind the theme below – not tooting our own horn, but we have one BAD-ASS mentor line-up!!
- Calligraphy by Laura – the super talented Laura will teach you the art of calligraphy for your wedding stationery
- Wedding Styling
- Delicious desserts and advice for choosing your wedding cake from The Cake Cuppery
- Tropical Popical – bridal nail prep & honeymoon aftercare
- Austen Flowers – the lovely Camelia will teach you how to make your own floral crowns
- The Peacock Bride – fun photo booth & hen party accessories
- Happy Hour!
Follow us on Instagram @WeddingDates and @OhMeOhMyDIY as we’ll be sharing behind the scenes preparation snaps and giving a shout out to our fabulous mentors over the next few weeks! Visit www.ohmeohmydiy.com for more info and to see previous workshops.
Image Credits: Pom pom sandals – Etsy; Pineapple decor – via Wedding Chicks; Bride – Veronica Vavros via Brides; cake via The Cake Cuppery; nails via Tropical Popical; Hen accessories via The Peacock Bride.