They’re here!! Our collab Wedding Workshop with Oh Me, Oh My DIY! at Dublin Zoo was THE best yet!!
Finally, we can share a few snaps from the day AND reveal all the fabulous details of our next event at The Wedding Rooms in Clonmel, Co Tipperary.
After two sold-out workshops with Oh Me, Oh My DIY!, we’re hitting Clonmel with a very pretty, whimsical and intimate day full of DIY demos and styling tips at The Wedding Rooms on Sunday 22nd May from 11am to 5pm.
Inspired by this year’s biggest trend, this workshop will be themed around soft romance and pastel watercolours. Perfect for getting everyone in the mood for summer weddings!
- Bellini Brunch
- Beauty Session with Rosa Through The Looking Glass
- DIY Floristry Demo with Kristine of Lovebird Designs
- DIY Wedding Styling Session with Cathy of Oh Me, Oh My DIY & Turquoise Flamingo
- Dessert & yummy treat table
- Goodie Bags over €50!! Filled with DIY supplies and gifts
- More details coming soon…
Limited places. Book your ticket at www.ohmeohmydiy.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
So there you have it ladies! We hope you liked the pictures of our last workshop at Dublin Zoo – the crazy and colourful vibe went down a storm and Rory O’Toole Photography captured the pineapples, cacti, pops of neon and general madness perfectly.
Image Credits: Rory O’Toole Photography.