As Christmas is such a popular time for proposals, we have decided to pass on any tips we can to help make the moment as special as possible!
- First things first, choose the perfect location, a place that is special to the two of you, maybe the place where ye first met or the venue of your first date, or for the festive feeling, infront of a cosy fire next to the Christmas Tree!
- Decide whether you want it a public affair or a private special moment shared just by the two of you?
- Plan what you want to say, but try avoid long speeches, short and sweet is always a good idea. Practice what you will say, but be carefull not to just rattle off an over rehearsed speech, keep in the moment and share your feelings with your special someone!
- Be sure to drop to one knee, make your special someone feel like the most important person in the world for this perfect moment!
- The last piece of advice, just keep calm, don’t rush the moment, it’s a memory ye will both cherish, make it the best it can possibly be!
If you have any tips to share yourselves, please share them below in a comment, I’m sure anyone about the pop the all important question will be delighted with any bit of help you can offer!
I hope you find this helpfull and all I can say now is Best of Luck!