WeddingDates in numbers:
- 12 Years in Business - Founded in February 2008 by Ciara Crossan
- Working with 750 venues & 1,500 wedding suppliers across 2 Countries - Ireland & UK
- Have delivered over 340,000 Wedding Enquiries to our venue & supplier clients
- 27,000 Booked Weddings as a result of WeddingDates #WeGetLove
- Irish venue clients have earned €82M in wedding revenue through our platform
- 7 Awards Won including 2019 Businesswoman of the Year
- 5 Core Values - Integrity, Agility, Empathy, Diversity, Celebratory!
What we do
WeddingDates provides web-based software and online marketing to wedding venues and suppliers.
WeddingDates assists wedding venues & suppliers increase their wedding revenue by filling unsold inventory.
WeddingDates provides real time revenue reporting and competitive bench-marking for the sector.
What they say
Our customer success stories speak for themselves and we have wonderful testimonials from venues happy with our service - www.weddingdates.ie/wall-of-fame
Awards & Accolades
WeddingDates has been shortlisted for and won numerous awards over the years. Our CEO Ciara was named 2019 Network Cork Business Woman of the Year and was shortlisted as “Outstanding Entrepreneur” in the UK Women 1st SHINE Awards in 2013. WeddingDates gained Business All Star Accreditation in 2019 and was named Most Innovative Business of the Year at the All-Ireland Business Summit at Croke Park. Ciara was also personally accredited with a Business All Star in Thought Leadership in International Hospitality Marketing in late 2019.
Commitment to the industry
A regular contributor to industry conferences & events, we are the connection between couples and venues. We write extensively on industry trends over on our business blog www.WeddingDatesPro.com