The weather is amazing today! We have had some fabulous weather recently, so it only seems fitting that we mention some outdoor hen party ideas. If you’re not interested in the idea of glamping, why not try a picnic hen party? Picture it : bunting, tea, blankets, pillows, pretty china and of course cake and champagne!
If you’re fortunate to have a beautiful park or green in your area it would be a shame not to be out there catching up and catching some rays with your best girls! Here are some ideas to make your picnic hen party amazing!
- A hammock hung in the shade, perfect for some cooling off with a lovely pink lemonade!
- Hire a food cart. Whether you’re looking for some delicious coffee, or foodie treats, your hens will love the excitement of a treat!
- Bake some pies, cookies and tarts for a homemade feel.
- Any musical guests? Ask them to bring a guitar and get a sing along going!
- Mason jar salads! They’re amazing for keeping your salad from getting soggy. Simply pour your dressing in first, followed by parts of the salad that will act as a barrier to save the lettuce such as tomatoes. Then place your lighter ingredients on top. Just shake up the jar when you’re ready to eat… perfect!