Kathryn Cashman Interfaith Minister
Joining Hands and Hearts.
Equality - Diversity - Inclusivity.
Registered Solmniser with the HSE to perform Legal Wedding Ceremonies in Ireland.
Interfaith Minister Kathryn Cashman Marriage Solmniser and Wedding Celebrant.
Are you looking for someone who can marry you outside of a traditional church setting in a venue of your choice and on any day of the week and you want a personal beautiful ceremony which is also legal well that's exactly what I do and I would be delighted and honoured to do it for you.
The people who come to me tend to want a sense of the spiritual in their wedding ceremony but they don't want it to subscribe to any particular dogma or religion.
Sometimes couples come from different traditions and they want to have each tradition represented in the ceremony and they want both their families to feel included on the day.
Sometimes couples don't want any spiritual element at all.
I'm sure that you have many ideas of your own and I can give you lots of suggestions readings you might like.
You can write your own vows or say the traditional vows during the ring exchange.
You could include hand fasting or candle lighting or a unity sand ritual, there are many more rituals I will be happy to discuss with you …. anything and everything is possible.
A beautiful wedding ceremony which is a true reflection of you as a couple and your wishes and your beliefs.
I would love to work with you so together we can create a ceremony that is full of love and joy as two best friend unite in marriage.
A celebration of your love for each other.
A Wedding ceremony that everyone will enjoy and take from your ‘Beautiful Day’ memories to cherish.
As an Interfaith minister, I celebrate and respect the loving interaction between people of different Religious faiths, different Spiritual paths and Humanist beliefs.
Interfaith is a response to the changing needs of our time.
It is about understanding our significant differences, but also recognizing our similarities.
I am able to include any mixture of non-religious, spiritual or religious
elements to create and conduct a wedding ceremony that is meaningful and uplifting.
Types of Legal Weddings I can create with you
- Humanist Weddings: Wedding Ceremonies for couples who would like a meaningful ceremony that isn't religious.
- Non Religious: Legal Wedding Ceremonies that are spiritual or meaningful but not religious.
- Civil: I am on the register of Solemnisers and can legally perform and help you create a meaningful and uplifting civil wedding ceremony.
- Interfaith: Blending traditions, cultures, and religions in an interfaith wedding can be tricky, but the results will be truly unique to you.
- Christian: Wedding ceremonies for Christian couples bringing in traditional religious beliefs & readings, created with you, for you.
- Secular: I will work with you to design a beautiful ceremony that contains any creative traditions, the focus is on you as a couple.
- Non Denominational: Together we will put together a wedding ceremony without religion but full of creativity and meaning.
You can contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone me 0868166691.
Feel free to request the testimonials document and see what other couples have said about the wedding's we've created together.
I look forward to hearing from you
With kind regards Kathryn