Westmeath's Top Rated Wedding Venue 2019
Ireland's Top Rated Country House Wedding Venue 2019
Midlands Wedding Venue of the Year 2019
This stunning four star lakeside wedding Hotel has recently been awarded ‘Westmeath’s Top Wedding Venue’ and ‘Country House Wedding Venue of the Year’ from the Irish and UK venue finder website, WeddingDates.ie. This crowns a fantastic year with Bloomfield House also being awarded 'Midlands Wedding of the Year' at the 2nd annual Hospitality Awards hosted by Midlands 103. These awards celebrate the best in hotel and hospitality excellence, rewarding venues that go above and beyond to deliver a best in class customer experience, so you can be sure you are in good hands for your special day at Bloomfield House Hotel.
A breathtaking, truly romantic setting on Lough Ennells shores
Discover beautifully landscaped gardens, luxurious surroundings and picturesque grounds, where you can capture all those special moments. This stunningly situated hotel, perched on the shores of Lough Ennell, offers a spectacular backdrop, perfect for any wedding. The Bridal Garden on the lake edge offers panoramic views across Lough Ennell, featuring a rustic stone wall with an array of seasonal plants and colours. The wooden jetty, stretching onto the lake, allows wedding couples to capture the full beauty of Lough Ennell and use the gorgeous waterfront backdrop for your wedding photos. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle, our country location ensures your guests remain with you on your day. Once your guests are here, they are here to stay!
Celebrating Four Decades of truly wonderful Weddings
We use our many years of experience and tradition in excellence to create a perfect Wedding Day. With almost four decades of experience, we will offer invaluable advice and support to make your wedding day the most memorable and enjoyable of your life. We can promise you our utmost personal and professional attention in the planning and preparation of your special celebration. We place great emphasis on ensuring that you and your wedding guests are truly impressed and enjoy a unique experience with the spectacular backdrop of Lough Ennell. Over the past 40 years, Bloomfield House Hotel have played host to many truly wonderful Weddings and to mark their 40th anniversary, the Team have launched the amazing new Ruby Wedding Package which offers complimentary Package upgrades.
Say “I Do” on the shores of Lough Ennell
Host your ceremony and celebrations within one spectacular venue. Perched on the lake shores, this charming hotel offers a stunning backdrop for lakeside Civil Marriages. The lawns at Bloomfield House Hotel, surrounded by rolling meadowland with the stunning backdrop of Lough Ennell, offer the perfect outdoor setting to exchange vows.
Gourmet Dining, Friendly & Professional service
The Hotel is home to 3 stunning Banqueting Suites - the Belvedere Suite, the Ennell Suite and the Lynnbury Suite. These beautifully appointed suites are elegantly and tastefully decorated and provide a backdrop of luxury and warmth. All our suites are located on the ground floor and are designed with weddings in mind.
Excellent Reputation for exquisite, locally sourced Irish food
Sleep in Four Star Luxury
111 Four Star Guest Bedrooms including 8 elegant Suites
Not just for the big day
All the boxes ticked for a truly memorable Wedding
• Excellent reputation for exquisite, locally sourced Irish food
• Excellent all-inclusive packages to suit all budgets and sizes - Intimate, Bloom, Blossom and Bouquet packages
• Attentive, friendly & professional service
• A breathtaking, truly romantic setting on Lough Ennells shores in the heart of the midlands, easily accessed from the rest of the country
• Picture Perfect Wedding Venue - The Lake Walk lit by elegant street lamps, lake edge with Jetty, Bridal Garden, Marble Fireplaces and beautiful Bay Windows are among the most popular backdrops for your photographs
• Three beautifully appointed ground floor suites, elegantly and tastefully decorated to provide a backdrop of luxury and warmth
• The comfy armchairs and candle lit arrival foyer and choice of entrances create the perfect ambience for your special day
• Tucked away from the hustle and bustle - Our country location ensures your guests remain with you on your day. Once your guests are here, they are here to stay!
• Exclusive One Wedding per day
• Say “I Do” on the shores of Lough Ennell and host your ceremony and celebrations within one spectacular venue. Perched on the lake shores, this charming hotel offers a stunning backdrop for lakeside Civil Marriages
• Sleep in Luxury - 111 Four Star Guest Bedrooms including 8 elegant Suites
• Small Guests, Big Welcome - Children menus, activities and a free Kids Club runs every weekend and throughout the holidays
• Not just for the Big Day - Pre Wedding Get Together, Rehearsal Dinner, Post Wedding Celebrations, Lakeside Barbeques, DJ & Finger Food Packages, superb 2 & 3 Night Packages and relaxing Spa Treatments
• Celebrating Four Decades of truly wonderful Weddings - We use our many years of experience and tradition in excellence to create a perfect Wedding Day
• Your day your way - Choice of banquet suites, entrances, arrival area, décor, centre pieces, colour themes, lighting and more
• Leisure Club and Spa on site
• Ceremony or Welcome Reception on lawns
• Superb Food Served all day
• Perks and Add-ons
• Checklists, supplier contacts list, advice etc.
• All Dietary requirements catered for inclusively
• We ensure all your guests are catered for and we provide alternative menu options should your chosen options not suit all of your guests
Don’t take our word for it
“We decided to have our wedding reception in Bloomfield as we were greeted with such warmth and professionalism and experienced staff to help co-ordinate our big day and that they did. From start to finish every detail of planning, anything we asked for was not a problem and we were made feel so comfortable about it all. The night of the meal tasting we got to meet our banqueting manager Sharon who again made us feel so special and anything regarding the menu that we asked for was granted without any problems, every tiny detail we asked for on the day was remembered and delivered. On the day itself, we were treated like royalty and made to feel so special. On arrival we noticed how well everything was set up, food at reception, our sweet table and guest books, nothing was forgotten. Sharon made sure we were on time for everything through every step of the way, so we could enjoy spending time with each other and friends and family and not having to worry. The meal was incredible, the meal service impeccable and everything was piping hot, family and friends are still complimenting the food and service. Our guests too were made to feel special which is what we wanted. Our groomsmen had special things lined up for the speeches and Bloomfield helped cater for this, all in secret to us as a surprise. All guests staying in the hotel that night remarked on the clean and warm rooms and our own room was amazing, with room service the following morning, we even got crisp sandwiches from bar staff into the early hours. I could not recommend Bloomfield House Hotel enough for your wedding venue, the staff are amazing, exceeding our expectations, the food top class, the views amazing you will not need to travel anywhere else for pictures so you can spend more time enjoying yourself. Bloomfield is five star standard, they have helped to make our day one that we will never forget”
Grace & Ian
Our dedicated team look forward to answering any questions you may have and showcasing our Hotel to you. Together we can create your dream wedding.
"SAY I DO" TO ORIEL HOUSE HOTEL. Every detail of your wedding will be considered and every expectation will be exceeded. Strictly one wedding reception per day. Wedding Venue of the Year 2018 & 2019